Wednesday, August 25, 2010

California Here We Come!




We will be in California Aug. 29th through Sept. 3rd. I will be toting a big ol' bin of goodies, so if any of my California girlies need a "Cozette Couture Fix", let me know! I will have a bunch of my new things with me (my Confetti Collection and Vintage Collection).


I have soooo many different items that it would consume my every minute if I put everything in MY ETSY shop. If you see a picture of something you like through my blog or facebook and there isn't a current listing in MY ETSY, then send me a quick message and I will put one up right away. Also, a reminder on how to purchase Cozette Couture (I am getting alot of questions), you can place an order through MY ETSY, or you can message me through facebook, or you can set up a shopping appointment at my home. Thanks for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment