Thursday, September 23, 2010

Trick or Treat.. a Halloween Collection!










































































I really wanted to get some professional pictures done of these headbands before I posted them, but hey sometimes there are just not enough hours in a day! So these will have to do for now! This is a limited collection, so snag one up quick! These are all listed in MY ETSY, so hop on over and grab one quick. These look fab on babies, toddlers and adults. So make sure to specify size. Enjoy! And yes, my daughter still takes a bottle... don't judge! lol.

Last reminder about GIVEAWAY tomorrow. The headwrap up for grabs and giveaway details are a few posts back.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop, hope you can stop by and visit my blog.

    Have a great weekend!
    Kari
    http://shining2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling! i'm your newest follower from FFF
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete