Saturday, November 27, 2010

Have Yourself a Vintage Little Christmas!


This is one of my ALL time FAVORITE flowers, and one of my most popular. Because I use vintage fabrics, the availability of many of my creations is limited. I thought I was out of this fabric completely, but.......... happen to stumble across a tad more (enough for 4 more flowers to be exact). So, if you are one of the ones who have been drooling over this little thing you are going to want to snag one up QUICK!! Available in MY ETSY shop.

Also, a reminder.. if there is something you see (here, on my facebook or anywhere else) that isn't currently listed in MY ETSY, send me a quick message and I will have it up pronto. Things sell out quick and I try to stay up on listings, but it is tricky when I have SOOOO much ever changing product!!

1 comment: