Friday, December 10, 2010

Hand Crafted Flower Pens




Ok, I know it has been FOREVER since I have last updated the blog, BUT can you blame me??? Those pictures from the Simplicity shoot needed as much attention as possible, they were my favorite!

Back to what is new at Cozette Couture... These darling hand crafted flower pens! My sis and I made them the other night and are totally in love with them. We have several colors available; mustard yellow (my favorite), dusty rose (my second favorite), cream, light pink, hot pink, maroon, gold, brown and aqua. These are the perfect stocking stuffer! Not only do they making writing extremely fashionable, but they look adorable just sitting on a desk, sure to dress up any location. Grab one quick, they are listed in MY ETSY.

Lastly, stay tuned... I will be posting the Christmas giveaway in the next day or two, and it will be FABULOUS!







No comments:

Post a Comment