Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christina P. Photography





Ok, before I talk about this amazing photo shoot, I must apologize for my blog absence. I was having some major "I am too busy and need an assistant" issues, some computer issues (which I am VERY happy to say I solved my purchasing my very first MAC), and some recovering from holidays, baby being sick ( yes I still refer to my 2 year old as my baby) and family being in town.. blah blah blah, the list goes on and on and on... but I am BACK!!! YAY!
Now to the fun stuff.... If you live any where close to St. George you NEED to check out this photographer! Amazing and creative shots! I am so excited to use these here on my blog and in my shop! Thanks again girls!!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Precious, precious pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the shout out! You are so talented with what you do! Keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete